Monday, December 25, 2006


MERRY CHRISTMAS

I've spoken about the Holiday Season in a business sense, but today is Christmas. Personally, I don't celebrate Christmas, but to most Christians it is an important holiday. It's a time for families to come together and for some, a deeply spiritual time.
I have no problem when people wish me Merry Christmas, or wishing them the same. Political correctness may have its place, but I can understand why some folks are upset with the Happy Holidays greeting.
Separation of religion and government is, and has been, an important part of our constitution. Without this freedom, we could become like the Taliban. Of course, that's an extreme point of view. Is it possible to take it too far in the opposite direction? Absolutely!
Sometimes we need to lighten up. Merry Christmas to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home