Monday, December 11, 2006


CUSTOMER SERVICE

A prospect called me today to find out about calendars. I gave him my website address and told him where to find samples and prices. He called me back five minutes later to tell me there was no website. My website was down.
I was on the phone two minutes later trying to get in touch with my rep at Verizon. I got his voicemail, and his manager's voicemail. Undeterred, I got in touch with another manager who attempted to help me. He promised that he would check on the problem and call me back in ten minutes.
Nine minutes later he called me back to explain what the problem was. Evidently, my rep had made an error and had entered the wrong code for my site. I was told that I would have to wait until tomorrow to sort it out. I started to flip out and told him that that was unacceptable. He tried to soothe me and replied that he would make some inquiries and call me back within an hour.
Forty minutes later he called and asked me if I was by my computer. Sure enough my site was back up. I thanked him profusely, and even apologized to him for flipping out. He explained that he was happy to put a smile on my face.
Samuel from Verizon exhibited excellent customer service. He turned a dismal situation into a great recovery. It's good to see that there are people out there like Samuel who care about clients, and keep their promises.
This blog is my salute to Samuel, and people like him that stoke the fires of good customer service.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have been using Advanced Gain Pro for 3 months now and I must say I'm simply amazed. I really didn't think the product would have this many benefits. I really only purchased the pills to help the reliability of my erections. But to my surprise every aspect of my penis and sex life has improved. I have larger, harder erections easily, and I can really satisfy my girlfriend fully now."
Dexter, Chicago

Don't be left behind- enlarge yourself now!

________________________________
Our others products, more info here:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have been using Advanced Gain Pro for 3 months now and I must say I'm simply amazed. I really didn't think the product would have this many benefits. I really only purchased the pills to help the reliability of my erections. But to my surprise every aspect of my penis and sex life has improved. I have larger, harder erections easily, and I can really satisfy my girlfriend fully now."
Dexter, Chicago
The next level of enhancement formulas!
________________________________
Our others products, more info here:
Ultra Allure Pheromones
Anatrim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home