Monday, September 04, 2006

Making Bread

Panera Bread is one of my favorite restaurants. It features healthy and tasty cuisine, nice ambiance and good value. It's a great place to bring the family, meet friends or just go solo. Many of the locations have wi-fi(great for posting those blogs), fireplaces, armchairs and jazz playing in the backround. Sometimes just a cup of coffee and a book or newspaper is wonderful, if I have the time. Obviously, if you have a Panera in your area, check it out.
Panera Bread is one of the top franchises. I seem to remember reading that they have surpassed McDonalds. They seem like they have a good business plan, great customer service and customer retention. Visit their website at panera.com for all sorts of information.
I am, in no way or form, getting paid for this particular posting. I just know a good thing when I see it, or eat it. It's only business, but a guy's gotta eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home