Monday, September 11, 2006

CHECK YOUR CALENDAR. Ever wonder about that wall or desk calendar? The ubiquitous calendar is a great and relatively inexpensive way to advertise your company or organization. It's target marketing at it's best. You get your name, phone number, e-mail and web site on your client's or prospect's wall or desk 24 hours a day for 365 days. A calendar is also a nice give-away for many people. You can get calendars tailor-made to your business, but always consider what your clients might like. Pictures of your plant and employees may not be what most people want to see, but there are scenic calendars, classic cars, history, comedy and religious themes. When you give out calendars, you're making it easier for clients to reach you. My company gives out a scenic America calendar every year. My customers appreciate it, and put it to good use. September is a good time to start planning your calendar marketing program. For more information, and to see the different calendars available, go to my website merrickprinting.net and click on my advertising specialties link. Click on Triumph Calendars and there you are. Feel free to e-mail me from my website if I can answer any questions. It's Only Business, but you have to spread the word.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

U sum kind of genius or something! you r a god to me. yes, you r my printing God! weren't u a famous rocker? I think i remember you singing at Dickens Night club, although I was so drunk I am not sure.

Now I am a businessman in Hong Kong. Own 40 automated rickshaws! All of them have the Meritt Printing calender hanging on the side!!!

forever your groupie
Won Hung Loe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home